Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Terrina




    

And now Sepia... Haha! James and Fabian are in the background!
 
Hello Bloggers and Bloggees! Due to the fact that I really appreciate people who don’t give out their life stories, and goals upon meeting them for the first time, so I will return the favor. My name is Terrina, but I prefer Maddy. I think it’s only appropriate to tell you the basics (requirements for grade). My role model is my little sister. Terrnika is more responsible  than me and without her my derriere would be permanently scarred. She has that “logical thinking”,

Anna and I having a little to much fun with Photobooth!

and “common sense” that everyone has been telling me about. So far the highlight of my life has been being able to visit Niagara Falls in Canada and conquering my fear of Ferris Wheels at Six Flags. I hope my future holds money, and “true happiness” although money and happiness fall in the same category in my book.  
    


  



2 comments: